Thursday, November 22, 2012

10 Weeks-Happy Turkey Day!! :)

Good Morning All!

I STRESS morning because it is 3:00 am and I am up because of leg cramps. They are so uncomfortable. But the good news is that I am 10 weeks today. :)

So the babies are.....
  • The size of a prune (about 1.5 centimeters)
  • They are growing hair and fingernails now.
  • They are swallowing and kicking.
  • If there is a male baby in there, his testes are already producing testosterone.
  • They are starting to grow bones, cartilage, and elbows.
  • Their organs are done forming (they will just keep growing in size) and are functional.
  • In the next few weeks they will triple in size.


I would say my morning sickness is slowing down, but yesterday it was pretty awful. I have started eating crackers as soon as I wake up in the morning. Matt is as overprotective as he always has been, I can't groan without him asking, "What's wrong, are the babies okay?". We started going over our budget and expenses for when I stay home which was fun, it made this all a little more real.

Well, I guess, since I am up, I will go make a grocery list for Matt Hoffman. Because he looooooves grocery shopping so much. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! I hope it is a great day.

Lots of Love,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment