Saturday, August 25, 2012

Room Design Ideas, just for fun. :)

Love this cloud washed wall. The kit to do this is like 50.00 but I think it would be so cute for both boy and girl rooms. I prefer neutral everything anyway, so I probably wouldn't go strictly pink or blue even if we planned to find out what we are having.

I love these colors in this room. I can take or leave the fabric circles on the wall, but I just think this looks so airy and happy.

You can MAKE these. I was thinking that would be really need as nightlights. You have to use stuffing (not batting) and then you put the electric tea-lights in there. I think there is a specific brand or kind you have to use for fire safety, but too cool, right?

These are genius. They are painted spice racks from IKEA. I had always planned on having some sort of book shelving but this one is really adorable, and cheap on the ol'pocketbook.

This room is too cool. I don't know if the house we live in would be able to pull off something this cool, but I just thought it was neat. I really liked the idea of the open shelving, our bedrooms do not have conventional closets (farmhouse) so this would be a nice alternative.

Jenny Lind cribs are my favorite. I think they look timeless. I love the idea of painting one a color too, I love the idea of painting one either red, soft yellow or a minty green...

2 comments:

  1. All very beautiful. I always, always think of you when I see yellow. Still. After all these years. Like a lil' bit o' sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much love! That is too sweet. This is odd, but I always think of you when I have manicotti because we made it so many times together. :) Foods class, poker nights...we were manicotti aficionados.

    ReplyDelete