Sunday, September 30, 2012

Two little babies floating around

Good Evening,

 
Before the Transfer
Today was the day. After a night of very little sleep and a bumpy morning, we were excited to get some good news at the doctors. We had 5 eggs mature! We had one that was catagorized as very good, or the best and one as average. They were the ones that were transferred today. The embroyologist believed that the one that he marked average was actually higher than average but was actually in the process of splitting. He said that I am probably going to get pregnant so that is good news.


Average egg in the process of splitting
Considered very good, the best quality egg
I have included some images of the transferred eggs. The left one is the average egg that is in the process of splitting. The right is the perfect egg. You can tell by the fragmentation around the egg. The better the egg, the less fragmentation.

I have also included an ultrasound of the little fertilized eggs in the liquid they were injected. If you look at the picture the two bright white lines in the middle are the eggs.


So I am supposed to take it easy and hope for these little fertilized eggs to implant. That is the most important thing now, to get these little babies to stick.

Thanks for checking in!

Love,
Krista

2 comments:

  1. STICK BABIES STICK!!! Keeping you two in my thoughts and can't wait for your next update. Feet and butt elevated - I feel there is a lot more Pinterest in your near future. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking that too, come on you two stick! There sure is alot more pinterest in my future. I am a pretty avid pinner even when I am not on light duty. :)

    ReplyDelete