Monday, October 15, 2012

Beta Check 2!

Good Evening All,

My last Beta check was on Friday, October 12th and I was at 178. I was freaking out all weekend, worried that if the number did not double that I may have a chemical pregnancy and have to do this whole thing all over again. But today I got that wonderful call that said I am at 641. So my levels almost tripled. So I think it is safe to say we have a baby on the way.

I am 4 weeks and 3 days today. So around 6 weeks is when they say you can see the heartbeat. We have an ultrasound on the 30th so we will see how many we have growing in there. I do have a lot of the symptoms already; fatigue, sore boobs, super bloating, extreme hunger, morning sickness, heightened sense of smell, just to name a few. I will keep you updated on the progress. I hope and pray that this works out, I really can't want to be a Mom.

Lots of Love to you all!
Krista

4 comments:

  1. Yay! This makes me smile ear-to-ear. Big hugs to you both, such passionate troupers!

    Can't wait for word from the appt on the 30th and heartbeat news. Very exciting.

    In the meantime, stay strong and positive, keep eating those organic foods, and grow that Hoffman rreal good naw!

    Love you ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be an aunt again! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hoffmans:o) I love to hear great news like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone! I appreciate you guys! :) I will keep trucking along hoping and praying for the best.

    ReplyDelete