Sunday, October 14, 2012

HCG Levels

So as all of you may know, my blood test came back Friday with a big fat positive! My level is at 178 and they were looking for me to be between 50-100. I have another test on Monday and my levels need to double, so we are just hoping and praying for a 350+ tomorrow.

I have had some morning sickness, bloating and a couple other symptoms so that is good. We really want this to go full term, so I am so nervous this time. I wish I didn't have that sadness to overshadow this happiness but it is what it is. I don't think I will be able to rest easy until that 12-13 week mark comes along.

On a lighter note, my Mom and my Grandma have already bought me some super cute maternity outfits. My sister bought the baby some body wash and shampoo and a couple toys (too cute).  So the outpouring of support is really wonderful.

Matt and I went out to Popeye's on Friday for our winner winner chicken dinner and then to Trader Joe's. He is so picky about me eating organic and getting the right proteins, it is super cute.

I will keep you updated on the blood levels tomorrow. I pray that they are high. :)

Love,
Krista

2 comments:

  1. Love you Krista! I am so happy that you liked my little gifts :) more will be coming that's for sure. I will be thinking about you ALL day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute. I love you Katie Bate. :)

    ReplyDelete