Thursday, July 5, 2012

PTO and Dr. Appts

So I figured out today that I have 9 scheduled Dr. Appts from today until the 25th. But I did find out that it looks pretty good for my work to let me be out 5 days with no pay instead of having to take FMLA and needing medical releases and all that, which is nice. I have to say, Paychex, my supervisors, managers, and my co-workers have been nothing but awesome and supportive about this whole thing. Alot of corporations overlook the humanistic aspect of their employees and just see numbers, but Paychex has really been stellar about the whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to amend this because my supervisor Margie went above and beyond to research with HR and get me the time off paid with FMLA. She is so awesome and I couldn't be more appreciative. Just a note about her greatness.

    ReplyDelete